A tribute to a special friend

Let me begin my blog something about a gal …

I would like to write up something about Nithya who means a lot to me…At times I sit back n think how did I became so close to this gal, who was completely a stranger to me…She is an angel who was sent over to me by god..She has made me understand that friends are not only when you are happy…

Whenever I've problem, I did keep it to myself…but by listening my voice tone over the phone, Nithya can know whether I am sad or happy…she won’t ask why am I sad but she will try her best to make me happy…and she did made me happy in many occasion. At one point of time, I feel comfortable to share all my tears, happiness and even everything that made my day…

Although she is younger than me, she does advise me to get better and be someone in life...When I finished my studies, she encourage me to change job and mingle around with new environment to broaden my job scope..I saw the happiness in her face when i gave her a surprise with my new car...

Even though we do have some misunderstanding, our friendship does not go to an end with a full stop but continued with a coma till now and forever...

A song for all of you... :)


8 comments:

  Anonymous

06 March, 2009

Khejes : Tell me the truth, u copy & paste right?thn edit here & there.hehe :p

  KheJes

06 March, 2009

Nitz:Dai.Athe original write up...podi..

  Anonymous

07 March, 2009

nice... keep on putting ice on ur fren....hehehe

  kHeJes

07 March, 2009

This comment has been removed by the author.
  kHeJes

07 March, 2009

@proud 2b indian: am planning to put a ammi kallu on ur head..is it ok with you..:p

  Anonymous

08 March, 2009

its ok wit me khejes... but im wondering whether u can lift it or nt....heheheh.... dont put it on ur leg.....
but pls dont stop writing these kind of nice things in ur blog....simply bcoz of me.....

  Anonymous

10 March, 2009

beautiful da sis :)

  KheJes

11 March, 2009

@minyangel : Thanks ka...